Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tomorrow is Why We Do What We Do!

Well, I'm a bit distracted tonight by the awesome country music festival tonight! Goodness, it's good! Well, tomorrow is the day... The day the children come back to school! I know they are excited... I know I'm excited! Another year of learning, of  growing, of excelling, and striving to do the absolute best! Tomorrow we start, one again, that fast ride on the merry-go-round and about the time we are ready to say, "Someone please stop it and let me get off... We get a breather... And we say, "Let me ride some more..." Teachers, what you do matters! Kids need your devotion, your time, and your energy!" They remember the difference that you make in them years from now... The good and the bad! What teaching legacy are you creating? My mom, Dr. Karen Hill, was my mentor! She was born in 1947 and left this earthly world in 2008 (1947-2008) I can not express in words what she accomplished in the world of education during the "dash." How's your dash? You are a difference maker! Currently, I working on some training materials on taking the CCSS and writing Standards-Based IEP Documents... Share your insight!

No comments:

Post a Comment