Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back-To-School Sale!! Please Don't Miss... I Am Adding Things Daily!

Well, it's back to school tomorrow for teachers at Red Water Elementary School. Why is it after all of these years, I can still get the "heeby jeebies" the night before it's time for the teacher to come back to work... I will never know! I pray the students know how many teachers wait their arrival! A new school year... 2014-2015 wow! What a fast summer! I will be adding resources all year long to Miss Alaneious Educational World and please if you all can think of anything that you feel would help you out in particular, please let me know and I will be more than happy to work on it!! I love what I do everyday! If I only had a few more hours in the day! Whew! Also, August 4th, 5th, and August 6th, I am having a storewide 20% off sale off of each product so please check it out!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-Alaneious-Educational-World

Remember 20% off August 4th, 5th, and 6th

Have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment