Monday, August 11, 2014

Standards-Based IEP Document Writing...

Hello All!

I hope everyone's weekend went well! As for me and my family, we had to get one last trip to the beach completed, and we had a great time! Thanks sister Lindy for the invitation. I have worked on a powerpoint recently for writing Standards-Based IEP documents and how to transition from writing a "traditional" IEP versus a "standards-based" IEP and how to start. The following link is the power point -- slide by slide-- there are 49 slides... as well as the powerpoint printed in handout form-- actually three handouts per page! Go and check it out-- I hope it can serve as a source of help to you! Happy Monday!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Standards-Based-IEP-Document-Writing-Training-and-Support-Materials-1386924

No comments:

Post a Comment