Saturday, August 16, 2014

And... I Bundled Many Back-To-School Items!

This evening I decided that I would bundle a lot of the items that I have created for back-to-school. This packet is forty pages long and includes the following: "My Profile" Welcome Back Activity, "All About Me" Pennant, Password Keeper, Homework Doorknob Hangers, Open House Sign-In Sheet, Classroom Accountability Sheet, Attendance Sheet,Instructional Supervision Checklist, Student Data Binder Cover, "Exit Ticket" for formative assessment, Tier One Classroom Management Plan, and "Go Green for Great Behavior" Classroom Management Plan! This is an awesome packet that promises to be ideal for back-to-school needs!

Here is the link to check this out! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-To-School-Bundle-Too-Good-To-Miss-1396370

No comments:

Post a Comment