Monday, September 8, 2014

Rules of the Rug! ... I Believe This is All We Really Need to Know!

Good Evening to All!

Drew had football practice this evening at 6:30 so I decided to take my computer with me and see what I might could accomplish... so about an hour later... I came up with a packet of mini-posters which help to reinforce the rules of the rug... you know the real rules that we really need to live by throughout life! Things like face forward, criss cross applesauce, etc. of course as I type this, I am thinking of a few more that I might need to add to the packet! Nevertheless, I hope these may help some of you in establishing rules and procedures for "the rug!"

This is a packet of mini-posters for the “rules of the rug!” Young children in preschool, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and even first grade will delight in learning the “rules of the rug!” Teach them the rules and procedures and they will not forget them all year! You will find seven mini posters with eye-catching borders that are sure to grab the attention of the learners!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Management-Rules-of-the-Rug-1438599



No comments:

Post a Comment