Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Wow! It starts here today-- this evening! NOW! So, where do I begin? I graduated in 1999 from the University of Southern Mississippi with a Philosophy of Doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction with a double minor in administration and statistics. Soon thereafter, I became a National Board Certified Teacher in the area of middle childhood. I have served as a classroom teacher, a lead teacher, an assistant principal, a principal, and a director of several program at the district level. After retiring from a wonderful, public school system, I am now serving as a school principal again for the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians. I have taught adjunct methodology courses for quite some time and have provided all sorts of educational consulting across the southern region of the United States; however, near and dear to my heart is that of publishing curriculum and teaching resources! I could do this all day every day... it is exciting to try to get my materials out there so that others might benefit either through training materials for professional learning communities, lesson plans for instruction, or complete teaching units! Please share my blog with all of your fellow educators! Please allow me to be a resource to you in your teaching and/or administrative career!

No comments:

Post a Comment